You can click the X on the right to close this box, or refresh (F5) to view it again.
Before using HID Manager, you should know that there are currently two versions of Beloader Pro. The
the same but the HID software is quite different. This short guide will tell you how to tell the
between the two, and how to upgrade them both to the very latest version.
To find out if you have the OLD or NEW versions, use Zadig 2.8 (see downloads below). Connect
your PC while holding the upgrade button (WHITE LED). Open Zadig and select Options > List all Devices
and if you see PSX5ACC in the list, then you have the old version and need to use Super Manager
program the latest 20230310.1200 firmware. If you see Beloader Pro HID FS then you have
version and can use this HID Manager tool to program your Beloader pro.
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Click the Connect Beloader Pro button below. If it says device not detected, you need to use
Manager v1.4 to program firmware version 20230310.1200. If it detects it will say Beloader Pro
- Paired which is the new version, so skip to Step 3.
2. After the firmware has updated with Super Manager, it is VERY important that you do the
step: Unplug the USB-C cable from the Beloader Pro, then connect it again and wait 5 seconds.
3. If HID Manager detects the Beloader, select it then click CONNECT. You should also update the
20230310.1200 firmware (even if you already programmed with Super Manager). After the firmware
updated, it is VERY important that you do the following step: Unplug the USB-C cable from the
then connect it again and wait 5 seconds.
5. Get the PS5 8-Digit Link PIN by going to System > Remote Play > Link - enter the PSNID Secret
Link code to the HID Manager Config form and click Save.
6. Now you can connect Cronus Zen to the Beloader Pro. Make sure REMOTE PLAY is enabled in Zen
Studio. Once paired to the Beloader, the Touchpad and Zen RGB LEDs will change to pink. if it
Zen's reset button.